Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Have almost all my custom made gear from John Bates. Quilt: check. Tarp tent: check. Filtration: check. Last thing left is the Splitfire netting for my tarp tent. Adam Yeo is leaving shortly for his tour.....UNREAL. Keep him in your thoughts. Also, just dropped the hammer and ordered up an entirely expensive pair of Schwalbe Marathon XR's for my tour at $150. Well worth it for a good rolling surface to ride on. I have been couch-surfing since June 1st at Adam Wirdak, Jordan Lutes, and Billy Day's house. I was sleeping on their couch, but because they too are moving out shortly, the couch that I was living on is now gone and I have a large floor space all to my own. Guess I should get used to and comfortable on the air mattress now eh?! The sooner the better. I found it pretty funny though. Celebrated the birthday on June 1st with some horseback riding! Megan took me out for a ride and made my dreams come true. Deep down and forevermore, all I want to be is a cowboy........YEEHAW!

No comments:

Post a Comment